Please note: This is NOT for clear aligners and clear retainers and occlusal guards.
In the evening:
- Remove partial at night time and brush with soap and water. DO NOT use tooth paste.
- Place denture in cleaner solution over night
- Brush teeth as usual and use mouth wash with fluoride. DO NOT rinse with water after using the mouth wash.
In the morning:
- Brush teeth as usual
- Take partial out of cleaner, rinse very well with water and insert in the mouth
- If needed denture can be removed and rinsed with water after meals. Also rinse mouth with mouth wash after meals.