Care for clear aligners, clear retainers and occlusal guards
In the mooring:
- Remove aligner/guard in the morning and brush with soap and water. Do Not use tooth paste.
- Place retainer/guard in storage box
- Brush teeth as usual and use mouth wash with fluoride. DO NOT rinse with water after using the mouth wash.
- If using an active aligner, re-insert aligner over the teeth
- Floss and brush teeth as usual
- Rinse retainer/guard and insert over teeth OR brush aligner with soap and water and re-insert aligner over the teeth.
Once a week or as necessary use an aligner/retainers cleaner product (follow instructions on the box).