Are Full Mouth Dental Implants Right for You?
If you are missing a large number of your teeth, an implant-supported full bridge or full dentures can replace them. With this procedure, the teeth look like your own teeth rising out of the gums – the end result is an incredibly natural smile.
Benefits of a Full Mouth Dental Implants
There are many reasons to get dental implant bridges or dentures:
- You will look & feel younger, healthier and more confident because your overall health is improved.
- Eat anything you want again!
- The implants, implant crowns, and connected teeth are natural looking unlike out-dated choices.
- Eliminate discomfort of loose fitting dentures.
- Cost effective solution means long term savings.
What is A Full Mouth Dental Implant
A natural tooth consists of a root below the gum line surrounded by bone. With full bridge dental implants, the implants are surgically placed into the bone so that a prosthetic crown and bridge (the visible part of the tooth) can be firmly attached to the jawbone. When the jawbone is preserved, both the gum and bone are preserved and this prevents the unattractive ‘sagging’ smile associated with missing teeth. A full bridge or dentures supported on dental implants is a long-term cost-effective solution to missing teeth.
Book an Appointment