Are your teeth bothering you? Do you need a dental procedure estimate?
We Have the Answer: The Comprehensive Dental Exam
This is the most thorough dental examination you will have. We leave nothing to chance.
You will receive
$400 worth of dental care for just
$175 Book Exam Now
Our Dental Exam IS Comprehensive – 1 Hour 40 Minutes
We spend 1 hour 40 minutes examining and explaining everything you want to know about your teeth & oral health.
- 50 minutes is spent with the doctor
- 50 minutes with the hygienist
No Hidden Surprises
Avoid advertisements that suggest “may include
x-rays at additional cost“. If you have not been to a dentists in a while we need a complete set of x-rays to get the full picture of the teeth, roots, and jawbone supporting them.
- Full mouth series of x-rays (22+)
- Full mouth series of diagnostic pictures – you can view them too
Reduce your future need for expensive dental treatments while keeping your natural teeth healthy.
- Cavity (caries) risk assessment to help you avoid the drill
- Gums risk assessment to prevent disease and loss of teeth
- We provide practical oral hygiene instructions based on your assessment
Oral Cancer Screening
Early detection provides better treatment outcomes.
- Oral cancer screening including head & neck examination
- Dentists are often the first to detect oral cancer
Brighten & whiten your teeth for a healthy smile while protecting them from potential gum disease & cavities.
- Remove unsighlty stains from your teeth – coffee, tea, wine or tobacco stains
- Remove plaque from hard to reach areas
- Protect teeth with fluoride treatments
Should we identify that you have the need for additional dental treatments:
- We offer same day dental treatment plans and cost estimates for minor dental treatments that were found during your dental exam.
- In new cases where we discover the need for a major dental procedure we may suggest another appointment at no charge.
Save $225 on the Comprehensive Dental Exam.
When you complete our comprehensive dental exam, you’ll have peace of mind in knowing the exact condition of your teeth. Plus, you will have a practical plan to keep your teeth 100% healthy.
Regular price $400 – now reduced to $175!
This is a limited time offer & may expire without notice.Book an Appointment