Ceramic Braces – Your Comfortable Solution to Straighter Teeth
When it comes to selecting a solution for straighter teeth, adults and teenagers alike shy away from braces due to the thought of physical and emotional discomfort that the treatment entails. Despite the advent of Invisalign, many patients with serious malocclusions or bite imperfections struggle to find an effective solution that does not compromise their outer appearance. This is where ceramic braces come in.
Which is Better Metal or Ceramic Braces?
Here is a comparison looking at the pros and cons of the various types of braces available on the market today.
- Better long-term outcomes than invisalign
- Treats problems that invisalign can’t
- Virtually Invisible
- Shorter treatment than invisalign
- More Comfortable than metal
- Strong and durable
- Doesn’t promote tooth decay
- Can stain with improper care
- More expensive than metal
- Less expensive
- Shortest treatment span
- Color choices
- Strong and durable
- Metal visible in mouth
- Difficult to clean
- Causes gum irritation
- Needs frequent adjustment
**We do not recommend or do lingual braces at Making You Smile. Invisalign is a much better and more comfortable option for cases where lingual braces would work.
- 100% invisible when you smile
- Invisalign is more effective in most cases
- Impedes speech
- Hurts your tongue
- Longest treatment span
- Most expensive
- Can’t fix severe misalignments
If you are looking for a highly skilled provider of ceramic braces in NYC, Dr. Jalbout and the Making You Smile Cosmetic Dental Studio team are here for you!
Ceramic braces are a breakthrough treatment that has opened the doors to resolving all manners of orthodontic concerns. Featuring intricate tooth-colored brackets, ceramic braces offer patients the best of both worlds – whether you are a high school student, a businessperson always in the public eye or any individual who wants to look great.
Do Ceramic Braces Cost More?
Although treatment costs are higher than most orthodontic solutions, the investment is well worth the comfort, beauty, and efficiency that are part of your journey towards the smile of your dreams. There are a variety of benefits to straightening your teeth with ceramic braces, including but not limited to:
- Ceramic braces are virtually invisible, allowing you to smile with confidence in social and professional situations.
- They are strong and durable , and thus will not break or slip off your teeth with daily wear and tear.
- They are more comfortable to wear than metal braces.
- They are also easier to clean and will not contribute to tooth decay.
- The total treatment span is shorter than Invisalign, as teeth are moved at a faster pace.
Where Can I Find Ceramic Braces Near Me?
We’ve got you covered. Please note that maintaining a meticulous dental hygiene routine is the only way to prevent ceramic braces from staining . Furthermore, this solution is not ideal for individuals who smoke and/or regularly expose their teeth to tea, coffee, or red wine . Be sure to mention these habits during your initial consultation, and Dr. Jalbout will make a professional recommendation on whether ceramic braces are indeed right for you.
To experience the difference of achieving straight teeth in a beautiful smile with ceramic braces in New York City, please contact us at Making You Smile Cosmetic Dental Studio today!